- Q1 - Initial Research - Studying blockchain protocols and implementations
- Q2 - Early Whitepaper - Distributing research for early feedback.
- Q3 - Intial Prototype - Backend code and simple client application to prove Meta-Platform functionality.
- Q4 - Web App - Social functions and Boid Power prototyped.
- Q1 - Private Alpha - Early adopters run Boid Web and provide feedback.
- Q2 - Native Applications - Native applications developed and tested on various hardware.
- Q3 - Public Alpha - Public Alpha with Web and Native applications available to general public.
- Q4 - Alpha tokenization - Alpha with improved compatibility, profitabality, and tokenization.
- Q1 - Boid on EOS Testnet - Boid backend functions begin migration to smart contracts.
- Q2 - Boid Protocol expansion - More Blockchain computing protocols will be implemented into the Boid application.
- Q3 - Boid Dapp on EOS Mainnet - The Boid network will function as a decentralized application on EOS with robust tokenization implemented.
- Q4 - Boid DAC launched - The Boid Decentralized Autonomous Community gives tokenholders the ability to control the direction of the platform.
- Q1 - Boid Swarm service - Boid Swarm is "distributed computing as a service" powered by the Boid network.
- Q2 - Boid Network launch - Initial testing for the operation of Boid as a standalone network.
- Q3 - Boid Protocol expansion - More Blockchain computing protocols will be implemented into the Boid application
- Q4 - Boid Network official launch - Boid will function as an autonomous network.